CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas


Its the Holiday season as I'm sure you're all aware, and the only change I see here is Christmas music playing on the radio, and the endless waist land steadily getting colder.

More Ice, More Snow.

Which I have to admit I enjoy sliding as far as I can every time I'm outside.

Work load is increased, which makes me wonder why my job changes so much for such simple repetitive tasks as taking off and putting on panels.

I keep feeling the West calling towards me. You could say the ocean is calling me home. So my thoughts today are of home and all the wonderful things that wait for me there. I will return one day, but for now I will remain steadfast in my duties here and will dream of home on my time off.

That is all for now, I hope you all enjoy the Holidays!